Thursday, May 03, 2007

gosh, it's only the 1st official day of exam and i alrdy feel like... feel like flushing my head down the toilet bowl, argh. so, I SCREWED UP. I SCREWED UP. and you can nvr imagine how badly i screwed up for SS. i jus happily threw 12 marks away, yay, and i didnt realise it until the paper ended. you knw, honestly, i deserve to die.

alright that's it, i need to de-stress. i gotta find a way to... self-indulge. i'm gna go to the fridge and dig for chocolate or icecream or whtevr thr is to make me feel better. and i need to go shopping and splurge on SOMETHING jus to make myself feel good. but befor that, i gotta study e geog, RAAAH.

tuition tonight, thank god. otherwise my A maths for tmr will be probably worse than SS. and then when i come home i'll be wanting to flush my head into evryone's toilet bowl. jus to give myself a brainwash, urgh

No comments: