Wednesday, January 24, 2007

i shall start blogging all over agn in my very dead blog.

alright, so it's wednesday today :) it's a niceeeeee day. and yea you guessed it, cus thr's guzheng today muahahahaha. i'm sorry if anyone out thr's bored by my guzheng craze but i cant do anything abt it. i'm a ridiculous guzheng fanatic. anw, some not really nice stuff happened during guzheng today and i shall not elaborate any further.

you knw, i'm wondering why i seem so much more tired when i'm in sec4. i seem to be always wanting to slp and my eyebags keep showing. and it's not of much help that i look friggin pale in the mornings. i'm actually wanting to slp at this time of the night. it's only 8.23 for heaven's sake! and all i can think of is my bed and bolster and blanky and my lovely pillow that might bring me up to lala land later. really, i think very soon i'll slp more than my dog.

right now, i've got the teddy that mr chua gave me today and i cant seem to get my hands off it. i've nvr realised that i've got a thing for teddies. or maybe it isnt the teddy.

<3

No comments: