Friday, January 26, 2007

guzheng marathon, agn :)

quite a number of things happened today. someone pissed me off, i disappointed someone and i dont feel too gd now. hopefully things will turn out better tmr.

and mr davin santa ongsono, i dontknw what's the problem with you these 2 days but it sucks to endure your on-off attitude. if you planned to leave me with him all along, do it right at the beginning, not halfway, please. and you think your dumb runaway thing can help things out? fat hope. you think too bloody highly of yourself and so you think that you can somehow stick your nose into my life and try to matchmake me with whoever YOU think is suitable, not me. get a life.

it's amazing how you watch the 1st few weeks of sec4 go by. time flies.

p.s, i still love the teddy :)

No comments: