Wednesday, December 13, 2006

to think that fedex actually has so many advertisements and commercials abt how fucking great their fucking service is.

apparently, i've not recieved any fucking calls from fedex to check what fucking time i'm okay with, neither did they fucking bother abt turning up at my fucking doorstep 1st befor telling the beloved sender THAT I'M NOT FUCKING AVAILABLE. excuse me, AND THEY DARE SAY THAT I'M NOT FUCKING AVAILABLE. that's not the worst of all yet. davin jus HAD to fucking send me a fucking sms at 12+ jus to fucking wake me up from my fucking beauty slp to tell me that bloody fedex think i'm fucking unavailable so it all becomes my fault. well if they wanted to fucking slack, i seriously dont think they shld fucking use me as a reason. and cant they even actually bother to make a fucking phone call befor saying that i'm unavailable? so they didnt bother doing any fucking thing and jus claimed that i'm unavailable then tada, case fucking closed. big fat fuck bunch of fucking slackers. oh and of course, they didnt fucking turn up at my doorstep LAH. who actually said fedex's good?

No comments: