Thursday, December 14, 2006

i wonder how my dad and my grandpa and his maid lived here for so long. the shower's bbrrrrrr, terrifyingly cold. how do they even manage to take a shower evryday during winter, on the 28th storey, when the temperature outside's probably 15 degrees? plus the temperature of the water is nvr constant. one moment i can can imagine myself freezing inside the shower, the next i thought i might get cooked. even the soap is extraordinarily cold. the windows can nvr be closed tight because it's getting rusty and all so the wind jus keeps blowing in. i was tempted to jus wipe the soap away from my body rather than go through another long period trying to adjust the temperature of the water while i stand in the shower "enjoying" the wind.

after like 20 min which seemed forever, i finally managed to get myself out of that shower all clean and fresh and trembling. my mum and bro will be arriving at the airport at arnd 8+ later. but i miss my dog the most :(

No comments: