Wednesday, November 08, 2006

okay so i woke up from my beauty nap. and supposingly, i shld have calmed down alrdy. but unfortunately, i still feel steam coming out from my head. haha okay whtever.

i hate it when ppl do/ say/ talk abt things behind my back. and hello, they didnt even bother to hide the fact that i was the subject.

seriously, i'vr nvr evr been so angry in my life. it jus feels like suddenly evrything small little bad things these ppl had done or said that i nvr complained abt befor suddenly comes crashing back and making me even angrier.

i walked all the way back to class to pass them a packet of tissue and nobody mentioned any form of gratitude. and instead of thanking me, they thought i was jus plain stupid to be walking back thr out of kindness because they didnt ask me to. so from now onwards, i shall only do what they tell me to. otherwise i'll be doing sth extra.

No comments: