Tuesday, October 03, 2006

so as usual, im prepared to fail SS. BUT IT'S MY FAV SUBJ! how can they do this to me... i actually jus threw away 12 freaking marks, congratulate me! i mean seriously, im screwed. so, among all the chpts i studied, only 1 came out and HAHA i totally didnt knw how to do part a. how wonderful. but whtever, i cant give a shit. i dont feel like studying for e geog either so i guess im gna flunk my combined humanities, again.

anw, i had this horrible tummyache during a maths paper. but it only start to hurt real bad when i was leaving the hall. which was when i started walking. then i realised i cldnt walk properly. i was hunched and i took small little steps, reminds you of a grandma right? i came home, decided that maybe slping'd get rid of it but i ended up lying on my bed from 1.30 till 3, rolling arnd, wondering wth is wrong with my tummy or intestine or whtever. went down to see the doc, he said it's food poisoning but im not even having diarrhea neither am i puking away. i jus felt like my intestine or stomach, whichever it is, is tangled and squashed up rly badly and i needed to poo. now i feel so slpy cus i didnt take my nap, ergh.

okay, chem shall be my fav subj for the day. wish me success!

No comments: