Tuesday, October 10, 2006

hrmmm, i'd be lying to myself and evryone if i say im gna pass bio. im all ready and prepared to die. like, bring it on. i cant wait for debrief man. i shall be a sadist for that day and watch evryone cry when they fail bio and HAHA i can celebrate because evryone's gna fail bio tgthr with ME. yes well, because i totally do not knw what 3 characteristics or whtever that living organisms possess and i still call myself a freaking bio student, like wow.

hey i jus realised the outer cornified layer consists of dead cells. I KNEW I SHLDNT HAVE CHANGED MY FREAKING ANS. oh, i hate myself. i shld have trusted my instincts, as usual. you knw, it's more difficult to find 50 marks to earn for bio than to find 50 marks to lose in other subjs. whtevr it is, im expecting a big fat fail.

so, all i studied and memorise was the mode of action of heart and the difference between nervous system and endocrine system. am i lucky or lucky? but still, im gna fail section C, duh. and it's not like section B's of much help cus i think im gna lose even more thr. which means, tada, im gna fail bio.

nvrm i shall start worrying abt my eng paper 1. plsplsplspls pleaaaaase dont let some strict weirdo teacher mark qsn 1, pls. i dont wna fail eng!

i did not pangseh!

No comments: