Saturday, February 11, 2006

my mum says im crazily in love with shopping! hahahahaha cus i actually didnt mind waiting for her for hrs in parkway even tho im so bloody tired and jus wished i was at home lying on my bed slping. and we left parkway at like 9 ytd? didnt take much rest the whole of ytd but who cares, shopping rocks. oh and i met some mad woman at cold storage tmd. so i was standing next to the trolley while talking on the phone with yol, then my mum pushed the trolley ovr to the cashier and i followed. while queueing, this woman tapped on my shoulder so i told yol to hold on and i alrdy wanted to whack her for giving me that face, plus she was the one who interrupted me not me that interrupted her. and she asked rudely, oi xiaomei, zhe li zen yang chu qu and i raised my eyebrow thinking, blind ah? obviously here lah right? so i pointed to the queue in front of me nicely and she yelled back, zhe li na me duo ren sai zhu, zen yang chu qu ni shen jing bing ah. i was quite shocked at that moment esp cus she swept her bloody bread across my face while yelling at me and she ended the convo with a kns. i wanted to yell back, tmd then dont go out lah. now it's my bloody fault yu're not buying anything so yu cant get out is it? and im actually wondering whether she actually paid for that piece of bread she used to sweep across my face. then i went back onto my phone, half wanting to ask yol to call back later but that woman disappeared when i turned arnd. urghhhhhhs

anw, i think im gna spend quite alot of my angbao money in the body shop wheeeeeeeee

No comments: