Friday, February 24, 2006

cockroaches seriously freak me out. i was walking home from piano lesson and the whole floor was scattered with uh, living, dead and struggling cockroaches. it's the 3rd time happening and evrytime it's when im walking home from piano lesson. which is always a friday at arnd 5+ and it sucks. smtimes i feel like flying home straight away and hug glitter. and so today i came home yelling and screaming and i ran straight into my room with my mum staring at me. i told her evrything and she laughed at me oh wth. actually, evryone in the family laughed at me. wht, it's not wrong to be afraid of insects right? no. anw, jus imagine ppl eating cooked or even raw insects. yucks i wont do it even if yu pay me a million bucks. so here to say i terribly hate insects and yu wont be able to imagine how afraid i am of them until yu see me after having an encounter with loads of insects.

oh btw, SS suck. another boring period which i've decided to dedicate to writing the black book.

No comments: