Saturday, March 06, 2010

Okay quick one. I'm waiting for small fat to come out of the toilet so that I can bathe.

I cannot disturb Tuck Zai now, otherwise he'll be even more irritated with me :( so I must self-entertain.

Dazzle had a fur-cut. I think she looks really ugly now. She looks like she's balding. What a lousy groomer. Lucky Dazzle doesn't know that she looks horrible. Otherwise I think she'll probably hide herself at home till her fur grows out nicely.

Work has been kinda boring the past few days cause there's no sales! No walk-in for me :( So I've been sitting and rotting whenever there's no customers for me to talk to/ call.

Got back my results yesterday! I totally couldn't focus at work in the morning because my heart was in my throat. But anyway my results are fine. I-got-a-B-for-Econs made me giddy and I felt so happy that I didn't really care about everything else hahaha. And I'm happy that everyone around me did fine as well! Hopefully I'll see many doctor-ex-classmates next time so that I can get free MC :D

Small fat still isn't out. I wonder what she's doing in the toilet. Let me check it out yo. Tata!

No comments: