Monday, February 08, 2010

Rabbity jr.



Say hi to Rabbity jr! Isn't he/ she (Uh, still too young to determine it's gender. Its sex organs aren't fully developed yet, I think! So imagine how tiny it is!! But to make life easier for me, I'll just assume that it's a he. Cause Rabbit was a he) just adorable?? He's my Valentine's Day gift from my boyfriend :D

I just spent another $80 buying vitamins and hay and shampoo and whatsoever for him this afternoon :( heart pain. But it's worth it cause he's gonna be my little baby. It finally feels like I have a pet and I'm responsible for whatever happens to him cause now I'm the only one who'll be taking care of him. Whereas Glitter and Dazzle is "taken care" of by my mum and we only need to play with them to keep them happy. You get what I mean? It's like I gotta pay for Rabbity jr's everything and make sure he's living happily. So if I have $$$ he'll get pampered and if I'm broke he'll have to suffer with me hehe.

Anyway I'm still thinking if I should get another one to accompany Rabbity jr. Everyone's telling me that he'll be very very lonely :( but if I get another one then it'll be twice the "burden" and I'll have to split my attention! How?!?!?!

No comments: