Friday, October 23, 2009

Hello world! I'm here to 晒命 because I have a boyfriend who loves me ttm and I know it :D even though he gets angry with me at times because of my mood swings, or because I'm rude, or when I do things to irritate him (actually, come to think of it, I seldom make him angry...), I know he still loves me just as much :D Because he still gives me big bear hugs to make me feel loved. And that always makes me feel like the luckiest girl on Earth, even though my boyfriend may not be the richest or most handsome or whatever-you-name-it cause I've got a (not the most) handsome boyfriend with gorgeous tattoos (UGH) all over his body and will soon graduate from driving school. I'm contented receiving little hand-drawn sunflowers filled with love and Tuck Zai's efforts to make me happy and beam like a little girl.

Don't be jealous okay.

No comments: