Friday, July 24, 2009

JTS today :D We went to Kenny Rogers at Suntec. I'm waiting for the photos to be uploaded to Facebook as I type. So since I'm waiting, I thought I might as well post. Otherwise Dyane's gonna make noise again.

I can't upload the photos to blogger because there's something wrong. I don't know if it's just with my Mac or what. But anyway, I'm too tired to select photos to upload. I spent way too much time laughing at everyone and everything during dinner and the train ride home. Laughing should really be a form of exercise.

I'm so glad that it's Saturday tomorrow. I can sleep all I want. I think going to school takes up a lot of my braincells.

The pair of sandals that I ordered from Gojane has arrived! You know, I'm starting to love the thrill of shopping online. And I had my haircut today! I feel so happy about it because I think my hair looks a lot better now.

My hairstylist wanted to cut my fringe so badly. I told him not to! Cause I want my fringe back. But he couldn't stand it cause it was touching my eyes hahaha. He'd ask me if I wanna cut it, move on to cut the other parts, then ask me again. So finally, I asked him if he was itching to cut my fringe and he said kinda. And I allowed him to cut just a LITTLE bit. To which he replied, "okay, at least can cut some..."

Sharron gave me a new name today. She doesn't wanna call me Kimmi anymore. I've become Mongo now. They said I look like a Mongolian with my hair accessories today. If I had long hair I'd look like Pocahontas. I think the Touch Ruggers are very imaginative. I like. That's why I have a lot of fun imagining what kind of mother Ziying and Xiang will be.

Okay, I'm done with my post but Facebook is still uploading my photos. So slowwwwwwww

No comments: