Sunday, June 07, 2009

女朋友剪发记

Dear all, below is my conversation with THE Walking Mushroom (better known as Yip Sze Wan to most, while some of you girls call her Gwen) during and after her haircut yesterday.

Here goes:


Wong Tuck Wai:
So how's your new hairdo?


Yip Sze Wan:
I suspect I'm gonna look like a china doll this time round. He's still blow drying my hair.


Wong Tuck Wai:
I see. Cannot wait to see (and laugh at if needed) how your new hairdo looks like!

Yip Sze Wan:
Don't you dare laugh. He cut my fringe!


Wong Tuck Wai:
Okay. Won't laugh.


Yip Sze Wan:
I know you will one lor. But nevermind. I don't think it looks bad.


Wong Tuck Wai:
I'm hungry and gotta do my EoM now. Poor me. Lucky you. Congratulations. All the best. I love you. Good luck.

.
.
.
50 minutes later
.
.
.

Yip Sze Wan:
I.Have.Bangs.


Yip Sze Wan:

I look like the kimmidoll or whatever you call it.


Yip Sze Wan:
Not so much walking mushroom I think.



And upon reaching home, her amused mum said, ''Whao! New hairdo? Looks exactly like a coconut! Hahahaha......"


Good day, people!
Tucky Wong

No comments: