Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Hello! I'm home :DDDDD

Okay, so I didn't go to ECP with Tuck Wai in the end, cause it was already too late. But whatever, he came over to stay at my place. Halfway through the night, we went out to eat and, horror of all horrors, that skinny fella had duck noodles, charsiew rice, nuggets and a double cheeseburger. What's even scarier was that he claimed that he wasn't hungry, he just wanted to eat something. Then we talked through the night (something that I enjoy doing the most) and woke up at 1.30 (supposedly 11+) to go meet his mum. Met her at the temple, prayed, had lunch/ dinner and we went off to her place to play mahjong. I really need to go get some sleep now. Then I'll wake up tomorrow and meet Tuck Wai again :D

Oh and I almost forgot.
Headline of yesterday's TOOP newsletter: Girl (namely Rachel) choked on eggs the size of her eyes

No comments: