Friday, February 01, 2008

whoooo finally it's friday! such a long week man. i havent been getting enough slp since wednesday :( cus i woke up early on weekends too. and finally, tmr's saturday! k but i still have to wake up early, zzz. gotta go for ogl camp! hahaha yay maybe angelina and ky might end up in my og :)

k nvrm, i'm jus blogging for the sake of blogging. otherwise some idiots will come and make noise again. as usual...

anw, my angel finally took my reply! i feel so happy hahahaha. i left the letter thr for like days and he finally took it today. i assume it's a he, cus his handwriting isnt v nice and he wrapped my gift up in a really terrible manner so yea.

i realised that my post have a lot of "finally". shit, i mus have been waiting for many things to happen man.

had guzheng today! i really miss those guzheng marathons on fridays :( i wna stay in chung cheng forever, though tj is a nice place. I STILL LOVE CHUNG CHENG A LOT!

okidokie, i'm off to slp. tmr will be a longlonggggg day

No comments: