Monday, November 05, 2007

okay, my legs are so tired that i'm afraid of sitting down cus my legs are gna ache. i went shopping! today's like the unofficial last day of o lvls for me hahahahaha! and i'm a happy girl today. but some bitch, namely eliz's mum, had to screw up my day. i swear, if i've got one wish, i'd wish that god will find some cannibal to chop her up into pieces and use a part to make mince meat, use her bones to boil soup, yada yada. gouge out her eyes and cut off her tongue too. trust me, she really deserves to die. 1st reason being her horrendous idea of disturbing my peaceful and delightful night. i cant wait to kill her with my own hands actually. okay, i'll change my wish. i hope god will let her die right in front of my face. but before that, i mus get the chance to torture her and make her realise what a bitch she's been. maybe, i shld do what she's been doing to eliz and deprive her of her freedom for the rest of her life, muahahaha

anw, i'm happy today cus yes, it's the unofficial last day of o lvls. and i did well for my papers today! which are bio and ss. OMG I DID WELL FOR SS. i even managed to finish the bloody paper and weigh the factors. i'm so proud of myself.

so, i went shopping at marina sq with my mum. then, we decided to go over to raffles city. and of course, i went to river island to take a look at their shoes agn AND OMG, i saw the most gorgeous pumps in the entire universe. but it's like, 123 bucks. you knw the feeling you get when you see the most gorgeous thing on earth but it's too ex so you have to go somewhere else to hunt for sth similar and is cheaper but you nvr seem to find one that's as perfect? argh, so i decided that instead of hunting, i shall jus simply save my energy and convince my mum to get it for me, haha! and she agreed. so we're gng back on thurs to get it. actually, i spent quite some time hunting alr, but to no avail. which was why i finally decided that i shld stop being stupid and jus convince my mum. saves me all the energy. i love my mum :)

k, i'm gna continue enjoying my partial freedom and stressless night. i can finally start watching the sui yue feng yun alr! my mum and sis have alr started. my sis is actually at the 39th episode alr. damn pei fu okay. she's crazy.

No comments: