Wednesday, October 03, 2007

i'm turning into a sadist. at least i think i am. and for whatever reason only eliz knws HAHA because she herself is turning into 1 too. which really isnt my fault. i think she was the one who influenced me. so pls stop thinking that she's innocent k.

sch was hrmm, alright today. had quite a lot of free periods. mrs lim-leong didnt come in for chem lesson when she said she'll take over our free period. and i actually got so pissed with myself for not bringing my chem tys in the morn, zzz. nvrm, then so, i took a nap for arnd half an hr, whr i slept on the eeyore that was supposedly vincent's but he didnt wna take him home.

had phy till arnd 3.30. i seriously think i'm gna jus flunk phy. thr is no way i can get an A anymore.

now i'm tired. really really tired. i rushed home to get some stuff done and hello, i walked out with this bunch of long-legged creatures, namely changhong, panghian, davin and marvin who forced me to walk in a speed that was near impossible for my short legs to bring me forward. they jus kept pushing me! and the weather sucked this afternoon. the sun was blaring and i had to walk like i had robotic legs. ridiculous!

i wonder wht's taking my mum so long to come home, tsk

No comments: