Thursday, November 17, 2005

okay im posting in the middle of the night ha! so, im supposed to wake up at 5.30 am to help my sis with her hair and makeup and crap cus she has a performance in sch and mind yu its FIVETHIRTY in the morn but well i get to slp till 8 plus then get ready and go to her sch to watch her performance. sigh, 7 pathetic hrs of slp but who cares im gna come home and slp like a pig. im so bored now i've changed my blogskin a few times in a day oh haha. this looks niceeeeeeee and i changed my previous one all thanks to dingjie. waste my time okay... but haha i agree with wht he say if those ppl visit im SO dead. i guess im gna go slp gta wake up at 5.30 oh crap and i pity my sis she only gets like 6 hrs of slp? okay i only get 7... but still its 1 hr more!

No comments: